zondag, maart 22, 2009

If I give you half a crown plus Rock and Roll

If I give you half a crown ……



Male voices:


If I give you half a crown, will you take your knickers down.

Will you marry, marry, marry, marry ... will you marry me.

Female voices:

If you give me half a crown, I won't take my knickers down.

I won't marry, marry, marry, marry ... I won't marry you.

Male voices:

If I give you fish and chips, will you let me squeeze your tits.

Will you marry, marry, marry, marry ... will you marry me.

Female voices:

If you give me fish and chips, I won't let you squeeze my tits.

I won't marry, marry, marry, marry ... I won't marry you.

Male voices:

If I give you my big chest and all the money I possess.

Will you marry, marry, marry, marry ... will you marry me.

Female voices:

If you give me your big chest and all the money you possess.

(Nodding) I will marry, marry, mary, marry ... I will marry you.

Male voices: (louder and angry)

Go away, you lousy whore. Money's all you're looking for.

I won't marry, marry, marry, marry ... I won't marry you... Hoouuh!

Rock and roll......

O hey, baby wont't you take a chance ... and put your hand in my underpants.

And let's dance... dudududu dududududu... and let's dance ... dududu

All my live I've been kissing, your left tit 'cause the right one is missing, oh boy

When you're with me, oh boy... the world will see that you were ment for me-e-e.

All my live I've been sucking, your little cunt 'cause it ain't worth fucking, oh boy.

When you're with me, oh boy... the world will see that you were ment for me-e-e.

Geen opmerkingen: