maandag, december 15, 2008

The mayor of Bayswater

The mayor of Bayswater,
Has got such a pretty daughter,

Chorus:
And the hairs on her dicky dido,
hang down to her knees.

And the hairs (on her dicky dido)

The hairs (on her dicky dido), hang down to her knees.


One black one, one white one,
and one with a little shite one,
and one with a fairy light one,
to show us the way

I've smelt it, I've felt it,
it's just like a bit of velvet

I've seen it, I've seen it,
i've been in between it.

It takes a Welsh miner,
to find her vagina.

If she was my daughter,
I'd have them cut shorter

She lived on a mountain,
and pissed like a bloody fountain

She married an Italian,
with balls like a fucking stallion

She divorced the Italian,
and married the fucking stallion

To be continued…

Geen opmerkingen: